Excellent Transit Program
What do you do with a 4 hour layover? At Incheon International Airport, take full advantage of our Excellent Transit Program, a grouping of services and opportunities designed to turn "boring" into a wonderful experience.
Enjoy special glimpses of Korea during your layover.
Incheon Airport offers free transit and transfer tours during your layover, offering a glimpse of all that Korea offers. During any of several tours, experience Korean history, culture and daily life. Reservations are strongly recommended; otherwise it is first come, first served for walk-ons. All regular tours include a free tour guide and tour bus (excludes entrance fee and meal).
- Eligibility : Anyone who stays at Incheon Airport for more than 4 hours
- Using the program : Reserve in advance (First come, first served basis for passengers without a reservation)
- Tour Conditions : All Regular tours include free tour guide and tour bus (excludes entrance fee and meal)
For details visit: Incheon Airport Transit Tour Open in new window
Contact us at:
82-32-741-3139, 3140 / email@example.com Open in new window
To assess transit tours, please visit the Transit Desk, located on the second floor, Terminal 2. You must have a confirmed onward ticket for a flight departing within 24 hours.
Health & Beauty
Invest your transit time for your Health and Beauty!
INHA International Medical Center (IIMC) is a medical center where your health and beauty can be pampered.
For the convenience of foreigners traveling in and out through Incheon International Airport with limited time schedule, skilled medical staff offer one-stop medical service combining of five medical departments including Health Promotion Center, Family & Internal Medicine, Plastic Surgery, Dermatology and Dental Clinic. With staff in fluent English and Chinese and Russian on-sites coordinators, you can receive quality medical services without language and culture barriers. Free shuttle service is available from the airport to the center’s front door for the convenience of patients. If requested in advanced, pick-up and sending services can be provided.
Health Promotion Center / Internal & Family Medicine / Plastic Surgery / Dermatology / Dentistry
For details visit: english.inhaim.com Open a new browser
Contact us at:
82-32-206-1971 / firstname.lastname@example.org Open a new browser
Excellent Boarding Pass Benefit: 10% off
- Discount applied when a Korean Air boarding pass issued within 7 days and ID are presented.
- Discount not applicable to other ongoing promotions or insurance products.
Rail & City
Experience Seoul in 51 minutes.
The fastest, easiest way to see Seoul is by Rail. From Incheon Airport Terminal 2 (Floor B1), take the Express Airport Train to Seoul station — a 51-minute trip. Plus, your boarding pass will get you more than 15% off of your Express Train fare.
- Only Express Train (Incheon Airport – Seoul Station)
(9,000 KRW → 7,500 KRW)
Grand Hyatt Incheon
One of the very best hotels in the world, the 5-star Grand Hyatt Incheon Open a new browser, is 20 minutes from the airport.
For details visit: incheon.grand.hyatt.com Open in new window
Contact us at:
82-32-745-1234 / email@example.com Open a new browser
Take the hotel shuttle at gate 2A on the 1st floor (arrival floor) at the Incheon International Airport Terminal 2. Grand Hyatt Incheon provides a free shuttle service from the airport to the hotel every 30 minutes from 5:30 AM to 10:00 PM.
Peace in Temple
Find your inner peace through a variety of temple programs.
Enjoy internal tranquility with the Jogye. All programs are available in English.
Jogye Order of Korean Buddhism International Seon Center
For details visit: www.seoncenter.com Open a new browser
Contact us at:
82-2-2650-2200 / firstname.lastname@example.org Open in new window
Board the Airport Express at Gimpo Airport Stations, transfer to line No. 5. Exit at Omokgyo Station, leave through exit No. 8. Walk straight to the first section (Citibank on the left corner). Turn left at the intersection and walk straight ahead until you see Mokdong Middle School on your left. International Seon Center is located on the opposite side.
Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility to participate in the tour is subject to visa entry requirements stipulated by Korean immigration.
- Only the Incheon Airport Free Transit Tour users are eligible for visa-exempt entry.
- Other program users must check the requirements for entering Korea.
- Internal regulations of partner firms shall apply for services/products provide by the firms.
- Partner firms and passengers hold all liability for any problems arising form or related to the services/products provided.