Stop by our KAL Lounges or any SkyTeam Lounge to get a few minutes of relaxation from your travels. Grab a snack and beverage, check your email or phone messages or just catch a TV program. We guarantee that you will be re-energized.
- Korea : Seoul (Incheon, Gimpo), Busan, Daegu, Gwangju, Jeju
- Japan : Fukuoka, Nagoya, Osaka, Tokyo (Narita)
- America : Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Honolulu
Please find detailed information on each lounge at Worldwide Airports.
Who is Eligible?
- First Class and Prestige Class passengers
- SKYPASS Million Miler Club and Morning Calm Premium Club members (and 1 accompanying passenger)
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members (and 1 accompanying passenger)
- Required to present an international flight ticket or boarding pass of the same-day flight operated by SkyTeam carriers
- Additionally, Elite Plus members with Economy-class tickets must present Elite Plus membership documentation
- SKYPASS Morning Calm Club members
- Entitled to access KAL Prestige Class Lounges operated by Korean Air only, up to four times during the 2-year membership period
- Access available to an accompanying passenger with 1 additional deduction from the access allowance
- Lounge access is available on the day of the travel at your departing airport and may be subject to lounge availability. (Travel must be on a Korean Air flight and the ticket must have been issued with a Korean Air flight number. Lounge access is not available if travel is on a SkyTeam airline or other partner airline)
- Partnership Cardholders
- Lounge visit charges may be debited to a cardholder’s account based on the conditions established by card issuers. Please check the terms and conditions on lounge access of each card issuer
- Lounge access may be subject to lounge availability